Parts for your Hunter sailboat.
Guaranteed to fit.
Parts for your Hunter sailboat are guaranteed to fit, subject to the terms and conditions below. If you receive the wrong part we'll provide you with a full refund, including shipping, and pay for return shipping, too.
To qualify for this guarantee you must meet the following conditions:
- Parts must be ordered from our lists organized by Hunter model (shop by model).
- The model on which you attempt installation must be the same as the model for which the part is offered. For example, we cannot guarantee a part for a Hunter 310 if you attempt to install it on a Hunter 340.
- The installation environment must be substantially as delivered by Hunter Marine Corp., without significant owner or dealer modifications.
- Parts must be returned in like-new condition with its packaging and without damage from installation. If you're having trouble installing the part please be aware that it is not returnable with tool marks or damage.
- You must request a Return Authorization either by telephone or through our customer service system no later than 30 days after your order, and the part must be shipped no later than 14 days after the Return Authorization is sent to you.
- Your Return Authorization request must be accompanied by clear, legible photos of the installation environment and/or the part you are trying to replace. This is important, as it helps us learn how to provide the right part for future orders.
- Items for which we publish relevant dimensions and items designated as a Substitute Part are not eligible for this guarantee.
- Items which do not qualify for the guarantee will be refunded 95% of the purchase price, less shipping. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Items must be received in undamaged, like-new condition including packaging, instructions, all parts, and tags.