Ancor's superior quality coaxial cables feature signal loss ratios up to 50% less than other coax cables. Ancor Marine Grade™ coaxial cables feature a tinned copper center conductor as well as tinned copper outer braid for corrosion resistance and easy soldering.
• Used to carry baseband video in closed-circuit television, previously used for cable television. Will carry a high quality HD signal or video over short distances.
• Tinned copper center conductor and outer braid
• Tightly woven braided metal shielding provides 96% coverage for best signal strength and least interference
• Braid and center conductor are 100% tinned copper for best corrosion resistance and easiest soldering
• UV inhibited white jacket for longest life
• Stranded core: 7 x 0.0296"
• 50 Ohm impedance
• Maximum attenuation (signal loss) measured at 750 MHz in decibels per 100 ft = 5.967 dB/100 ft. Typically lower loss than RG-58 cable
• Outside diamet