NEW from Raritan! The footprint of the Compact II... the power of the PHII
Raritan's new PHC combines the small foot print of the popular Compact II toilet with the power of the PHII pump. Ideal for small sailboats, the PHC offers great value, too.
- Easy and quiet operation; no complicated hand or foot valves
- Simple and flexible installation for mounting above or below waterline
- Requires no electricity
- Conserves water; boaters can switch to dry pump option
- Quiet operation
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Proven, dependable design
- Powerful flushing action
- Has all the features of more expensive toilets
- Can be used with on-board treatment systems and/or holding tanks
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
The PHC measures 13 1/4" high, 17" wide at the top (including pump), 14" wide at the base, and 16-3/4" deep. Complete installation instructions included.Additional parts needed for installation:
Hose clamps, four stainless steel mounting bolts (minimum 1/4" / 6mm) or lag screws and washers, 1 1/2" I.D. sanitation hose, and 3/4" I.D. sanitation hose.